The earliest Indigo’s were sent here to scout the planet for the larger group of Indigo Children. This was in the late 1950’s and in the 1960’s, or they were known as Lightworkers. They reported back what they found and their thoughts here on earth and in the late 1970’s roughly about 1978 the Indigo Children Generation began. Their collective purposee on earth to check things is to smash down old approaches that no longer serve us. They are here to crush government, education and legal systems that lacked integrity. To accomplish this end, they need hot tempers and fiery determination. That is why their temperaments are like warrior spirits.
Characteristics of Indigo Children are; self-reliant, headstrong and creative and don’t like dishonesty or being lied to. They finish what they start, won’t take no for an answer and are creative in the sense of arts, crafts, making jewelry and so on. They won’t let anyone stand in their way or interfere with what they set out to do. They are often misunderstood for ADD or ADHD. Indigo Children don’t like dishonest people and do not like being lied to, they can see right through it and will not stand for it. They have high IQ’s, but when it comes to doing school work, they would rather be doing other things, the things that they came here to do. You ask is that, if they have IQ’s and it does not show in their school academics. You can see their intelligence in the things that they do, like when they play video games, the high scores that they achieve, or how they memorize every word or line to a song or movie. Indigo’s are ones who require a lot of stimulation and excitement in their life. They are young eccentrics who make their own rules and live by their hearts and wit and they are very strong willed and strong minded.
Other characteristics are they are healthier, have a sense of humor and have a creative imagination. They feel different compared to others and they have old souls.
Indigo Children relates to the color “indigo blue,” which is the Third Eye chakra. The Indigo children are the Clairvoyance generation. They are highly psychic, and they take their psychic visions and knowingness for granted. Their spiritual gifts are so highly attuned that they are often gifted in other life areas as well.
Sensitive to a Fault
Indigo Children are very sensitive in many ways. They may have been teased a lot by others who accused them of being too sensitive, but they are sensitive in a spiritual way.
Indigos are highly aware of others thoughts and feelings and their sensitivity is attuned to two main areas
1. Truth and Integrity. Indigo’s are sensitive to lies or any type of lack of integrity in others. Don’t try lying to an Indigo Child without having consequences, they will call you on it and act out aggressively or isolation.
2. Environmental toxins. They are natural children in an unnatural world. Many Indigo Children are here for the first time on earth and immune systems (physically and emotionally) are not able to absorb the toxins on earth, like foods, water, cleaning supplies, artificial lighting and relationships.
Indigo Children’s Purpose
Everyone of us has a life’s mission that we agreed on prior to your incarnation. There are two parts to your life’s purpose, a personal and global one. The personal Purpose involves a particular characteristic that you’re trying to develop in this life, like patience, compassion, stress or anger issues. The global Purpose involves discovering, developing and using your natural talents and interests to help other people and the planet.
The Indigo Children all have the same similar global Life Purpose to help bring in the New Age of Peace
Many of you who read the part that Indigo’s where first here in the late 1950’s and 1960’s are probably thinking “am I one?” If you were born in that time frame and if you fit into 10 or more of the Indigo Children characteristics, then its most likely you are one.
2. Born in 1978 or later
4. Creative, with an artistic flair for music, jewelry making, poetry, etc.
5. Prone to addictions
6. An ‘old soul,” as if they are 10 years old going on 40.
7. Intuitive or psychic, possibly with a history of seeing angels or deceased people.
8. An isolationist, either through aggressive acting-out, or through fragile introversion.
9. Independent and proud, even if they’re constantly asking you for money.
10. Possesses a deep desire to help the world in a big way.
11. Wavers between low self-esteem and grandiosity.
12. Bores easily.
13. Has probably been diagnosed as having ADD or ADHD.
14. Prone to insomnia, restless sleep, nightmares, or difficulty/fear of falling asleep.
15. Has a history of depression, or even suicidal thoughts or attempts.
16. Looks for real, deep, and lasting friendships.
17. Easily bonds with plants or animals.