Talking To Heaven

General Message Board

Forum Home > General Message Board > Kundalini Rising

Becky

I met my Twin flame 2 years ago. I experienced what I now know is kundalini rising. Now it is happening very often....just by thinking of him. What has changed to make it so frequent? Will it always be like this?

June 12, 2012 at 10:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

joel

When  you  speak  of  twin  flames  and  kundalini  rising  these  are  two  subjects  i  am  interested in 

So  let  me  begin  by  saying  i  have  had  an  experience  with respect  to  twin  flames  which  i  

could  be  inspired  to share  with you  if  you  are  interested     Let  me  initially  say  something about  

what  i  have  been  told  previously  for  you to  reflect upon  if you like  

When  the  universe  has  a big  mission they are  interested  in   that  often  bring  twin  flames  together

to  accomplish  this  mission  .  

Your  twin  flame  is  the  missing  part  of  you  and  you are  the  missing  part  of him  .   

July 22, 2012 at 4:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LC

Becky at June 12, 2012 at 10:34 PM

I met my Twin flame 2 years ago. I experienced what I now know is kundalini rising. Now it is happening very often....just by thinking of him. What has changed to make it so frequent? Will it always be like this?

How do you know if you met you Twin flame? I always been curious about that, & actually did some research on it too.

--

July 22, 2012 at 12:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Michael Nichols

A twin flame is an individual unlike the idea of a soulmate who shares a role, key part or aspect of your soul's lessons and journey. A twin flame may even be a close friend, brother, sister, parent, role model or total stranger you encounter that completes some aspect of what it is you are here to do and or learn.

--

" Heaven stay my Sword."  

July 22, 2012 at 10:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LC

Michael Nichols at July 22, 2012 at 10:14 PM

A twin flame is an individual unlike the idea of a soulmate who shares a role, key part or aspect of your soul's lessons and journey. A twin flame may even be a close friend, brother, sister, parent, role model or total stranger you encounter that completes some aspect of what it is you are here to do and or learn.

Thanks for the reply! But I was just curious on how would you know if you met your twin flame, would it be gut feeling, or a rush of emotions, something in that sort?

--

July 23, 2012 at 8:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Michael Nichols

As you have stated the expreience of ones Kundalini rising occurs by practicing various breathing techniques that activate the root chakra and unify both the divine female energy from the lower chakras and the left side of the body(thus the reason for breathing through the left and right nostrils ing intervals in some medative techniques as part of activating them.) and the divine male energy from the upper chakras to acheive kundalini rising. Shakti (female) and Shanti (Male) energies unite around the crown, heart and root chakras and circulate throughout the body generating an intense internal heat as well as other tactile sensations. The process can be practiced by the self and as a couple in various techniques. But it is a powerful experience. Your twin flame in a couples situation may activate the expreience of kundalini rising when you meet them. Such expreinces gave rise to the idea of love at first site and so on.....

--

" Heaven stay my Sword."  

July 23, 2012 at 10:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Becky

Hi Joel, I would love to hear about your experiences....it helps to talk about it and just know it is real and happens to others as well.

July 24, 2012 at 9:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Becky

LC at July 23, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Thanks for the reply! But I was just curious on how would you know if you met your twin flame, would it be gut feeling, or a rush of emotions, something in that sort?

LC for me it was a recognition although back then I did not realize it.. I was just blown away by all my emotions. It's unlike anything I ever experienced. Thrilling and new yet safe and comforting...like home. After we parted ways I could not stop thinking about him no matter what I did....then later there were many synchronicities that could not be denied and also abilities like being able to know what the other was thinking. Coming from a strict religious not spiritual background I had to face all this that was undeniable...so in a few words...you just know.

July 24, 2012 at 9:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LC

Becky at July 24, 2012 at 9:54 AM

LC at July 23, 2012 at 8:57 PM

LC for me it was a recognition although back then I did not realize it.. I was just blown away by all my emotions. It's unlike anything I ever experienced. Thrilling and new yet safe and comforting...like home. After we parted ways I could not stop thinking about him no matter what I did....then later there were many synchronicities that could not be denied and also abilities like being able to know what the other was thinking. Coming from a strict religious not spiritual background I had to face all this that was undeniable...so in a few words...you just know.

Acouple of months back I realized I have a soul connnection with a  very good friend of mine. I've known him about 8 years now, but when we first met I felt a instant connection, & I felt I can fully trust him.. like no other. I'm usauly the type to be cautious, but with him I felt I had no need to. I never could put my hands on what  I was really feeling. We also had our ups & downs in the friendship, I still held on to the friendship, since I felt there was something deeper is going on. Figured were both young, we make mistakes, & we grow from them.

How you mention you cant "stop thinking about him no matter what", I too feel the same exact way. I try soo hard to let the thought of him go, but cant & I'm usually good at doing just that with any other guy, but with him its not so easy. I am also blown away by all my emotions too, so intense. As it is I am already an emotional intense person.

Him & I have a lot of similarities, we like the same music, have the same views on life, we both have unqiue names, that begin with L. etc. 

Like you meantioned I guess "you just know". So I was wondering did you ever apporach this to him? I planning on doing so, but I'm not sure if I should or not. I want to because its been eating my mind up haha.. maybe it will ease my thoughts. I usually dont express what I feel, it'd be something new for me.

--

December 8, 2012 at 10:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Site Clock